A number of VWS members teach watercolor classes throughout the greater Los Angeles Area. Please check with teachers below to find out if they are presently meeting, many now offer classes online.
Here is current listing:
- Artist Co-op 7 Watercolor Painting Online Course Winter Session April – June 2023, Tuesdays, 10am-12:30pm, enrollment at www.sfvacc.org
- Joe Cibere is teaching at Studio Channel Islands Art Center, 2222 Ventura Blvd., Camarillo, CA 805-383-1368, Room R5. For more information about classes, schedules, demos or workshops please contact Joe at 805-217-6512 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.joeciberewatercolors.com
- David Deyell is teaching watercolor classes “Hybrid” (both in person & zoom, same price) for the City of Agoura Hills, Department of Community Services, Park & Recreation on Tuesdays from 12:30 pm to 3 pm. $12.50 per class. email@example.com Register at www.agourahillsrec.org David is available for art organization demonstrations. Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and more details.
- Phyllis Doyon is teaching art classes in Watercolor, Acrylic, Collage and Printmaking, at Doyon Studio & Gallery “In House”, 3564 Germain St., Camarillo, CA 93010, Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9:30 -11:30 am. For a reservation call (805) 312-3149, email@example.com
- Gary Friedman is giving online art lessons via Zoom, bi-monthly on Thursdays from 10:30am to 12:30pm. Fees are $35 monthly (2 sessions). Class covers design, composition and watercolor techniques. Gary’s a signature member of Watercolor West and multi award winner in various organizations. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for sign-ups. He’ll also be teaching a hybrid live and Zoom class at Simi Valley Sr. Center on Saturdays 10:00 am to 12:00pm. For registration go to rsrpd.org.
- Cris Gordy is teaching watercolors at the McGroarty Arts Center in Tujunga, CA on Tuesdays. She will also be teaching in 2023 “Abstracting Your Artwork” in the acrylics class on Thursdays.
All Levels. www.mcgroartyartscenter.org.
- Helene Jukoff teaches a weekly public class on Wednesday Mornings 8:45 – 11:10 am at the LA Parks Wilkinson Center at Vanalden, just south of Nordhoff. The cost is $5 plus $2 for use of the terrific spa. She also does private classes at her home in Northridge between 1-4pm. Call Helene at (818) 349-7933 or email her at email@example.com
- Fatemeh Kian is teaching watercolor classes. For more information email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message on WhatsApp to (310) 497-7643. Spaces are limited.
- Pam McDonald is teaching 3 watercolor classes at the Betsy Lueke Creative Art Center in Burbank. Two are intermediate and advanced and the new one is very beginning watercolor. Contact Pam at email@example.com
- Deborah Swan-McDonald is teaching Zoom classes at Otis College of Art and Design (check Otis website for information) and Calabasas Senior Center*: Note* anyone 50 and over may enroll. Check for current classes. www.deborahswan-mcdonald.com
- Jennifer Zapp is teaching online classes for McGroarty arts center. Mondays: Fundamentals of Acrylics painting class; Wednesdays: Fundamentals of Watercolor painting. www.mcgroartyartscenter.org/virtual-classes